The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of application for admission for MBBS:
- One photocopy of 10th marks sheet.
- One photocopy of 12th marks sheet.
- One photocopy of 12th passing or provisional passing certificate.
- One photocopy of the first and the last page of the passport (If the same is ready)
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of application for admission to post graduate courses in MD/MS/MDS
- One photocopy of each marks sheet of the MBBS course
- One photocopy of transcript from the medical or dental college/university (Can be submitted later incase the same is not immediately available.
- One photocopy of the Internship completion certificate.
- One photocopy of Provisional / Degree certificate.
- One photocopy of Registration certificate.
Documentation Required after Receipt of Admission Confirmation Letter from the Russian University
In line with the requirements for higher studies in any foreign country, Russia has also made it mandatory for international students to get their educational testimonials suitably Apostiled and attested in their home country.
As per an order issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, all international students intending to pursue higher education in Russia are required to obtain a Certificate of Equivalency of their prior educational documents. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation issues this certificate after examination of a student’s prior educational certificates.
In case of all students enrolled in Russian Universities through IFSC, the International students’ Department of the concerned institution helps them to obtain this certificate in Russia. However, before flying to Russia it is essential for all Indian students to get their educational documents appropriately Apostiled and attested by the concerned government departments in India. Unless a student gets his certificates properly attested before he/she departs for Russia, the said “Certificate of Equivalency” will not be issued to them Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and the university will be forced to deport them from Russia.
Hence all students holding confirmed admission letters from any Russian university are advised to contact the concerned office of IFSC to know the procedure and other relevant information on how to get their educational documents Apostiled and attested in India.